Regional Health Laboratories produce accurate, sensitive and specific information using new age technologies to guide clinical decision making. This timely information is essential to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease.
- Laboratory information enables physicians and other healthcare professionals to make appropriate evidence-based diagnostic or therapeutic decisions for their patients.
- Laboratory results play a crucial role in the effective delivery of care in today's complex healthcare system. Laboratory information has a profound impact on patient diagnosis and identification of disease; change in course of treatment; patient safety and outcomes.
- 70-85% of clinical decisions are based on information derived from laboratory test results.
Why Choose Regional Health for Lab Work?
- Offering the largest test menu in the Region using state-of-the-art technology
- Testing is performed locally, significantly reducing turnaround times for expedient patient care
- Continuity of care between inpatient and outpatient settings for the patients in our communities
- Multiple convenient locations throughout western South Dakota and Wyoming
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) integration
- Electronic orders/results plus various result delivery options (printing, faxing, e-mail, or mail)
- Outreach Services
- Custom phlebotomy and courier services
- Reliable customer service team
- Specimen collection supplies
- Professional sales representative
- Dedicated Laboratory Outreach resources
- Superior clinical consultation including compliance and inspection readiness
- Convenient Billing – offering Third Party Billing and Client Billing options
- Competitive pricing
- Testing available 24/7
- Licensure and Accreditation
- Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Largest laboratory in the Region, offering numerous job opportunities in our communities
- Collaboration with Mayo Medical Laboratories
Our Primary Reference Laboratory:
Regional Health Laboratories uses Mayo Medical Laboratories for its esoteric testing needs. Mayo Medical Laboratories, the reference laboratory for Mayo Clinic, is a distinctive leader in the field of esoteric testing and offers consultations with its physician and scientists. This collaboration strengthens our efforts to provide exceptional laboratory services and patient care to the regions we serve.