Regional Health’s Rapid City SNFist team is looking for a physician to provide coverage at local skilled nursing facilities. This position offers excellent work/life balance with generous time off.
- Full time; 188 days per year
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- 1:4 Call Coverage
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Medicine BE/BC
- Provide Medical Directorship at three area skilled nursing facilities
- Provide medical oversight of patient care and rehabilitation
- Serve as a collaborating physician of existing advanced practice providers
- Potential for Medical Directorship
Regional Health offers a very competitive salary along with a starting bonus, retention bonus, paid relocation AND moving allowance, paid malpractice, annual CME reimbursement, and a comprehensive basic PLUS exclusive physician supplemental benefits package.
Rapid City is nestled among the pines of western South Dakota’s beautiful Black Hills. This family friendly community is surrounded by multiple national parks and monuments that offer year round outdoor activities. Rich in culture, Rapid City has something to offer everyone from theatrical performances, sporting events, classical music, outdoor concerts, seasonal festivities and more.
You can have it all, a high quality medical practice and a satisfying lifestyle in a premier vacation destination.
For more information or to apply, contact Kayla Silver at 605.755.9056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
BE/BC or interest in Geriatric Medicine
This opportunity does not qualify for J1 Visa Waivers.