Regional Urgent Care offers immediate medical attention for illness and injury, as well as occupational medicine. Walk-ins are welcome with hours available seven days a week. No appointments are necessary.
At Regional Urgent Care, patients will enjoy a convenient, connected, complete care experience.
Regional Urgent Care Services
Illness (Adult & Pediatric)
Injury (Adult & Pediatric)
- Fractures (Casting & Splinting)
- Minor burns
- Sports - $30, walk in
Occupational Medicine Services
Please follow the simple steps to begin services.
- Create or update your employer account information
Employer Account Form
- All services require the employer's authorization form. Please complete the linked form, below, and send with the employee at the time of service.
Occupational Medicine Authorization For Services
- Department Of Transportation (DOT) physicals and drug and alcohol screens are available at both Regional Urgent Care locations. Additional services are available at the west location, 2116 Jackson Blvd., with occupational medicine physician Dr. Timothy Ungs (by appointment only). Please call 605-755-2273 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- If you have company-specific forms, please send completed forms with the employee at the time of service.
Other forms below are available and can be completed prior to service.